So you’ve applied, been accepted (yay!), now what? Come and visit our high-tech campus nestled in downtown Salt Lake City.
The best time for accepted students to visit is definitely FReX: our Accepted Student weekend. Held annually in the spring, accepted students and their parents are invited to this freshman experience extravaganza. You’ll get to check out the campus, see project-based learning in action, and, perhaps most importantly, get a feel for how you’ll fit in at Neumont.
Make sure you’re ready for FReX by following our handy-dandy checklist. We can’t wait to see your shining face on campus!
- REGISTER! Discuss with your parents and decide which FReX dates works best for you: March 10-11 or April 14-15. After you’ve decided on the date, submit your registration early.
- MAKE YOUR TRAVEL PLANS! Traveling from out of state for your visit? You’re not alone, as over 80% of our students attend from out of state. Work with your parents to make a travel plan that works for your family. Please note that both the March and April FReX events begin on Friday morning, so make sure to plan accordingly (for most this will mean arriving the Thursday before the event).
Neumont’s campus is located a short drive or public transit ride away from the Salt Lake City International Airport, a popular travel option for many out-of-state visitors. Additionally, our event hotel and campus are connected to the airport via TRAX light rail. You won't need to rent a car unless you're traveling outside of any Neumont events.
- BOOK YOUR HOTEL! As a special incentive for accepted students and parents attending Neumont from out-of-state, Neumont will provide one double-occupancy hotel room for up to two nights. (We suggest checking in on Thursday and checking out on Saturday.) Hotel rooms are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note, you will be asked to provide your credit card number to secure your reservation.
Book up to two free hotel nights and any additional nights at the Neumont corporate rate, by following the directions below:
- Click the "Book Your Hotel" link below for your preferred dates.
- Book your hotel for March FReX here.
- Book your hotel for April FReX here
- On the welcome page, click on the "Book Now" button.
- On the next page, select your check-in and check-out dates and then click "Confirm Dates of Stay."
- On the next page, make your room selection and select "Add Room & Checkout."
- On the next page, enter the guest information, including payment method, and select "Book Now."
- SIGN UP FOR THE SUPER SMASH BROS TOURNEY! What would a Neumont accepted student event be without an all-things-game student social? After a day full of immersing yourself in all things Neumont, finish off the evening with Nacho Average Game Night with current and visiting students. Fill your belly with nachos and snacks as you battle your fellow Neumontians in board, card and console games. The headlining event will be a Super Smash Bros Tournament, with prizes for the top three winners. Sign up to participate in the tournament here, but remember to use your real name so we can call you when it’s your turn.
- CHECK OUT WHAT OTHER FReXERS ARE DOING! Now that you’ve registered, made your travel plans, booked your hotel and signed up to rule at the SSB tournament, now what?!? We suggest heading over to Schools App and connecting with other accepted students. Make friends before you come to visit and your time at Neumont will only be sweeter.
If that’s not enough, you can always head over to accepted.neumont.edu and submit your Enrollment Agreement. Word on the street is there’s going to be a special bonus for those who’ve completed this step at FReX.