Below are a few different ways, they ensure the success of our graduates:
- Career Week: Each day for a week (or more) companies looking to hire Neumont University graduates present to our students in Tech Talks. Frequently, they will discuss the technologies they use and the company’s culture as well as who they're looking to hire. Presenting companies have included startups like empowr and tech giants like Google. This quarter, we have seven companies slated to present Tech Talks. Check out our Facebook page for details.
- Interviews: We also offer employers a chance to interview soon-to-be grads on campus and online every quarter. Last quarter, employers conducted more than 90 interviews with students.
- Career Fair: Each fall, we host a Career Fair where employers and students get to know each other in a less formal setting. In November 2015, more than 20 companies had a booth.
- Enterprise Projects: We work with students and companies during Enterprise Projects to ensure students gain meaningful professional experience. Think of an Enterprise Project like a senior project on steroids. Students work with companies like Pluralsight, Mura Interactive, and 1-800 Contacts developing products.
- Professional Development: We also teach “Marketing Your Personal Brand.” In that class, students learn the importance and value of a well-written resume and cover letter as well as how to present themselves online and in-person to potential employers.
- Career Planning: Finally, students receive a personalized career plan that clearly defines their short- and long-term goals. We also advise them on what to look for in a future employer.
- Results: A dedicated staff focused on helping every student get a great job before or immediately after graduation is key to our alumni's success.
A Neumont education provides students with the experience they need to land a job and the interpersonal skills necessary to keep that job and define their future career path.
1. Employment statistic is calculated using data from the 2011-2014 Neumont University graduates. Neumont verifies employment by employers in writing. Neumont does not guarantee employment for future graduates.
2. Salary statistic is calculated using data from the 2011-2014 Neumont University graduates. Neumont verifies first-year compensation by employers in writing. Neumont does not guarantee first-year compensation for future graduates.