Twice a year, Neumont University students are encouraged to compete in Project Showcase. At this event, students show off projects they've created in class or on their own. This summer students presented apps, games, authenticators, and websites. Students competed in gaming, non-gaming, Capstone, and Enterprise project categories with additional prizes for the audience and faculty favorites.
I've learned far more than I can even put into words since coming to Neumont compared to what I knew before. - Thadius Novak, Project Showcase Gaming Project Winner, BSGD, Class of 2017, New Buffalo, Michigan
The winner projects from the event are listed below.
- Audience Favorite: Mydi Midi by Kyle Kacperzynki, BSWD, Class of 2017. Learn more at www.mydimidi.com.
- Faculty Favorite: Dub Wars by Mura Interactive in partnership with Neumont University BSGD Students Emerson Shaffer and Jacob Meyers. Available for download on Steam.
- Best Enterprise Project: The Vault for Neumont University developed by BSWD Students Rachel Strasdin and Emerson Roberts
- Runner-up Enterprise Project: Amazon Echo with IGT developed by students Scott Fries, Edward Latina, Adam Nogowski, and Vincent Malmrose
- Best Capstone Project: NU Code by Tyler Berry. Learn more at code.neumont.edu.
- Runner-up Capstone Project: DA.I. Trader by Jacob Ouellete
- Best Gaming Project: Working Title by Joshua Kauer, Morgan McClure, and Thadius Novak
- Runner-up Gaming Project: Rogue Bot by Denver Boyer, Shawn McCuistion, and Joshua Stephens