Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 

143 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT, 84111
United States

888-638-6668

Neumont College of Computer Science was founded in Salt Lake City, Utah in 2003, to fill the growing national demand for industry-ready technology professionals by offering bachelor’s degree in three years that immerses students in a rigorous, project-based curriculum. This blog serves as a platform to publish and share, news, reviews, and stories from Utah's best kept tech secret. 

President's Message: 2015 Thanksgiving Gratitude

Blog

Neumont University's official blogs shares the stories of our students, alumni, faculty, and staff to illustrate the Neumont experience. 

Krista Smith

“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”  --William Arthur Ward

I agree. As we prepare for the Thanksgiving holiday, I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for Neumont University and the community this institution provides to our students, staff, and faculty.

I’m constantly impressed with the effort of the students here. Achieving a bachelor’s degree is not easy, and that is especially true at Neumont. The work our students put in each day is admirable. Many of our students also take the time to improve themselves and their community, it is remarkable to see these young men and women working each day to earn a degree while also finding the time to volunteer, tutor, and help their peers.    

This year, I’m especially grateful to be at Neumont. The warm welcome I have received from the students, staff, and faculty here is touching. Furthermore, everyone’s commitment to an extraordinary computer science education encourages me daily. Thank you for your continued support of our small community working so hard to make a big difference in education and technology.

Whether you are traveling or staying close to campus for the break, I wish you all a safe, enjoyable, and relaxing holiday.